- On the home page menu click on "Gene Expression Predictor".
- Use the auto-complete tool to find the term that you want to use.
- Select the term from the drop down menu.
- Add the term to the list of search terms for by clicking on the Add term button.
- The "predictor" searches for synonyms, plurals, and other forms of submitted keywords.
- You can see the distribution of genes in all article abstracts where the words have been found.
- Tables containing information about articles/genes are provided.
Table headers can be clicked to sort tables in ascending or descending order.